How do I use a Mixie Bottle?
Follow these steps and your formula should be ready to serve!
- Add formula to compartment. Tap compartment gently on hard surface between scoops to settle powder. (8 oz. Mixie holds up to 4 scoops; 4 oz Mixie holds up to 2 scoops of most leading formula brands.)
- Add the water. Formula compartment is a patented, air-tight design.
- Push the button on the bottle bottom to release the powder.
- Simply shake the bottle until formula is well blended with water. The formula compartment lid works as a free-floating agitator, mixing the formula thoroughly to avoid any clumping.
WHO’S SAYING WHAT ABOUT MIXIE?
- The Today Show – Best of Baby!
- The Baby Cubby – 10 Must Have Baby Products for Parenting
- The Bump – Best of Baby 2015: Feeding
- Confessions of a Messy Mama – Mixie Bottle (Review)
- Babble – The Perfect Bottle for Formula-fed Babies
- Momtrends.com – Mixie Bottle (Review)
- Mrs. Mommyholic – Mixie Bottle: Genius Idea!
- Project Nursery – Mixie Bottle: Fix Now, Mix Later
- Fit Pregnancy – Gear Up: The Newest Baby Products For You and Your Bub
- Child Mode – Mixie: The Best Formula Bottle for Traveling Babies
- HSUper Parents – Mixie Bottle (Review)
- Lil’ Sugar – Mixie Formula Mixing Baby Bottle
- A-List Mom – The Fool-proof Bottle